Wednesday 28 September 2016

September 2016 | Monthly Wrap Up

September has been good so far - if really tiring!

Favourite part?


On the first of September, my friend Katie and I went to Bath to explore the shops and the city in general. It was a lovely day and I truly fell in love with the city. There were so many things left that I haven’t seen or visited there.


I’ve seen lots of my friends this month. Those who have gone to the same college with me I’ve either seen every day or most days and those who haven’t, admittedly I haven’t seen as much, though I have met up with one or two of them which has been lovely.

On one of those occasions, I went to see Bridget Jones’ Baby, which I loved! Definitely, rivals the original in my opinion and that’s from someone who is a massive Bridget Jones fan!

Best read?


In all honesty, I’ve not really read much this term. Well, apart from any texts to do with my A levels, which includes The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood, a book I haven’t really decided my opinion on yet. I started rereading The Great Gatsby as well, and I have to say that I prefer it much more than I did the first time I read it.

Favourite tunes?


As has been the same as the past few months, ABBA and Fleetwood Mac. I’ve been playing my iTunes library on shuffle while I’ve been doing work in my study periods, so I’ve been listening to a lot of the music I’ve mentioned on here before and a lot of favourites I don’t think I’ve really mentioned liked Olly Murs’ albums and Eliza Doolittle.  


What did I learn?


So much in regards to my A levels; I feel like I’ve taken so much information in, it’s ridiculous! Also, that it’s not as difficult talking to new people than I thought it would be! I should know that last one already, but I think that no matter how many times you’re in that sort of situation it’s a worry.

What’s happening next month?


Well, it’s my 17th birthday in just under 2 weeks, so hopefully that’ll be good. Halloween of course! Other than that, nothing much as I’ve just got college for most of next month.

What’s been on my mind?


College stuff mostly. What my friends in Wales have been doing (they’ve all started sixth form now).

Favourite blogger/vlogger?


I haven’t really been on the lookout for new bloggers much this month, but I’ve been loving Emma Lowther. She has a great style and I love reading her opinion posts. I’ve also been loving Hannah Witton’s new series The Hormone Diaries, in which she documents her life after coming off the contraceptive pill. It’s very interesting and has some funny and relatable moments in! 10/10 would recommend. 

Favourite post?


I think either Books I’ve Read This Summer or 4 Films Based on Jane Austen Novels as they were both really fun ones to write. Also, Why I Love About Time as it was really great telling people about my favourite film!


Biggest inspiration?


The drive that comes from not wanting to fall behind on my college work!

Any other favourites? 

I don’t know, I haven’t found any new TV shows apart from the latest series of Great British Bake Off (RIP). I’ve been wearing a pair of new black suede boots almost constantly this month that I bought just before starting college. I love them so much; they make me feel really confident and go with basically everything!






If you liked this post you might like: August 2016 | Monthly Wrap Up

No comments

Post a Comment