Wednesday 27 April 2016

April 2016 | Monthly Wrap Up

April has felt really long, but has actually gone quite quickly at the same time. 

Favourite part?


The Easter holidays were good as they meant that I could have a more balanced work and leisure lifestyle. I could choose what I wanted to do and felt productive without making myself overstressed and in ways that I knew worked for me whilst also seeing a lot of my friends. (And I’m going to Judgement Day in the Millennium Stadium on Saturday and I’m really looking forward to that!)

Credit

Best read?


Yep, still reading Moranthology. What a surprise. Though I’m probably about 3/4 of the way through it now, so I’m making progress. During one afternoon where m brain felt fuzzy and bleach from revision, I picked up Not Quite Nice for my local library. It’s making feel so nostalgic and I’m seriously yearning to be back in Nice now.

Favourite tunes?


McFly have been playing a hell of a lot - even more so since I found out they’re going on tour (fingers crossed I can get tickets!). I’ve had a lot of concentration/study music playing in the background as well when I’ve been doing revision.


What did I learn?


That I can actually get organised! I’ve been properly making use of my new planner and it’s helped me so much - it’s been highlighted and everything! (also p.s. sorry to everyone I know who I’ve been going on about my planner to, I’m sorry I’m just so happy with it…)

What’s happening next month?


Exams will be in full flow but hopefully I'll have some down time. And it's also this blog's first birthday!

What’s been on my mind?


Obviously revision, but I’ve also been thinking a lot about my novel and looking forward to summer - I can’t wait!

Favourite blogger/vlogger?


Carrie has been uploading more regular vlogs in the past few weeks and it makes me so genuinely happy. It just brightens my day to hear her talking and seeing a snippet of her day. Thank you Carrie!
You guys know how much I love Caitlin Moran and I’ve been watching her Youtube videos a lot this month - it’s so great to hear her speak more. Again, I could go on for ages about how brilliant she is.

(Did I mentioned I binge-watched all of Hazel Hayes’ Time of the Month series? Yeah that was fab.)

Favourite post?


Definitely My Flaws - it was written quite spontaneously and has had such a great response!

Biggest inspiration?


I’ve seen loads of stuff on Pinterest - from poems, cute motivational things and other bits to make me smile. Some things on there really lift my mood and cause my imagination to start moving. Go follow me on there if you haven’t already, I’m being very active on there at the moment!


Any other favourites?



Right, here’s the thing: I’ve developed 2 obsessions with TV shows over this month. Those obsessions have been for a) Glee and b) Loose Women. I’ve been watching so much Glee when I’m having breaks from revision and then Loose Women clips on YouTube when I want to be working (although I’ve still got a lot of work done and I’m running out of new clips to watch now).




Follow


If you liked this post you might like: March | Monthly Wrap Up



No comments

Post a Comment