Monday 10 September 2018

OOTD // London Event and Day About Town

A week ago, I spent the day in London with my friend Amy. I was really feeling what I was wearing, so we took the opportunity of the scenery at Kensington Gardens to have an impromptu shoot. I hope you love this outfit as much as I do!

Top: secondhand fast fashion bought on Depop not long ago

Black Skater Skirt: fast fashion, had for a couple of years

Boots: fast fashion, owned for a year

Hat: Cherokee, technically my mum's but I may have nabbed it. Oops.

Necklace: Bought second-hand from the market in Skibbereen, West Cork, Ireland

Earrings: Not entirely sure as I've had them for years, but I think they may have been from a shop I visited whilst on holiday abroad



As hopefully you'll be able to tell from the growing number of second-hand items I am wearing here, that I'm making a bigger effort to shop ethically wear possible with my clothes. Honestly, I've been struggling finding ethical brands who are also affordable and would be extremely grateful for any recommendations or tips in regards to ethical clothing.





If you liked this post you might like: OOTD // A Bath Day Out

No comments

Post a Comment