Wednesday 1 February 2017

Me and My Clothes

I first saw this on The Cardiff Cwtch, a blog by Nia, and I loved the idea. Go have a look at her blog - I love it!

What’s your go-to “I don’t have anything to wear!” outfit?


Whatever pair of jeans I can find, a t-shirt and my thick cardigan!

What’s the newest item hanging in your wardrobe?


A navy bodycon dress from H&M that I was given for Christmas. I love it so much it – it makes me feel pretty and confident.

What do you do with the clothes you don’t wear anymore?


I wear a lot of clothes out, but otherwise, I’ll donate them to a charity shop or keep them for gardening etc.

What’s your “Netflix and Chill” outfit?


I’m taking this as the innocent sense of the phrase, and that would mean pyjamas and dressing gown or leggings with a hoody/baggy jumper, either with fluffy socks!

What’s your favourite item of clothing?


I think maybe a navy dress I have from FatFace. It has lots of cute little butterflies on it and is one of those dresses you can properly twirl in!


What do you wear to bed?


Pyjamas (at the moment I’m obsessed with some Mickey Mouse ones I was given for my birthday!). I have loads of old tops that I use for pyjama tops as well as baggy leggings.

Where are your favourite places to buy clothes?


H&M, H&M, H&M!! Can you guess I love H&M? But New Look is also somewhere I often go to. This also depends whether I have any vouchers or not!

How often do you buy clothes?


Depends on how much money I have and how much I am in need of new clothes. I can go ages without buying new clothes, but then sometimes you find you keep breaking things or items don’t fit and you need to get a lot of new stuff. Thankfully, most of my clothes are alright at the moment.

What specific items of clothing do you hate shopping for?


Bras. Oh my life. It’s such a faff! At least for me anyway...

Are there any clothes or styles that you avoid?


This makes me really sad but I can’t wear maxi dresses because of my height. My mum and I have this game whenever we’re out shopping that we’ll stand next to a maxi dress and see if it’s taller than we are. I so desperately wish I could wear maxi dresses in the summer, but no one seems to make them for someone my height.

Comfort or Style?


Comfort. Always.

Is there anything you’ve bought that friends and family turned their noses up at?


I’m trying to think, probably loads when I was like 11-13. Whenever I buy something new and I ask their opinion, they’ll suggest what it could go with, which is useful. There’s still time for plenty more clothing disasters!



If you liked this post you might like: OOTD // Bath Day Out

No comments

Post a Comment