Monday, 5 December 2016

The Versatile Blogger Award

The amazing Kate (who blogs at Katey Adventures) tagged me in the Versatile Blogger Award. The point of this award is to tell your readers 7 facts about yourself and I do love doing things like this!

1. Poetry is one of my favourite forms of expression


I’ve been a writer practically as long as I can remember, but only a poet for about a year or so. In that time, poetry has found a special place in my heart. You can read the poetry I published on this blog here.

2. ABBA are basically my life


Waterloo is my go to pick me up song, perfect before college at 6am in the dark. Seriously, though, ABBA have made some of the best pop songs ever in my opinion, and they are truly the best.

3. I am currently doing my A Levels


At college, I study English Lang & Lit, Government & Politics, Classical Civilisation and History. I’ve been studying them for nearly three months and I honestly love all my subjects so much!

4. Singin’ in the Rain is my favourite musical


I am completely in love with everything about it. The cast, the dancing, the songs, the storyline… It oozes some classical style to me and it’s a film I’ve grown up loving. Also, Jean Hagen. What an underappreciated star.

5. I have a mole on my nose that looks kinda like a piercing


I can’t tell you the number of times someone has asked me if I’ve got my nose pierced. I might have to do it someday and see if anyone notices… Mwahaha.

6. I am subscribed to Private Eye!


This was given to me by my dad for my 17th birthday and I am enjoying it so much! I learn so much about the country I live in and others around the world while laughing at Brexit and Corbyn puns. Brilliant.

7. My favourite Christmas song is Christmas Time (Don’t Let the Bells End) by The Darkness


It’s silly but has every element of a classic Christmas song. Also, high up on the list is All I Want for Christmas by the obvious, Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree by Mel & Kim and I’ll be Home for Christmas by Doris Day.

I hope you enjoyed this, I know I found it quite hard thinking of some facts you may not know about me. I tag:




If you liked this post you might like: Bloggers Recognition Award