Friday 18 November 2016

5 Reasons Why I Love Makeup

I love makeup. I just really love it.

1. Checking yourself out in a car/shop window is great.


Because damn, if I look hella fine I want to appreciate it. Did you see that contour? The sharpness of the eyeliner? Because I sure did!

2. LIPSTICK


I shouldn’t even need to explain this.

3. There’s no greater feeling than when your eyeliner is perfectly even.


I get a spring in my step that makes me feel like I could take on the world.

4. Have you seen just how gorgeous some eyeshadow combinations are?!?!?!


I can’t get over some combinations. They make me want to cry they’re so beautiful!

5. The magic of concealer and foundation is UNREAL


My skin’s not been great lately and to cover up my spots and discoloured skin is such a blessing, I can’t even describe! It makes me feel a lot better and a lot less self-conscious.




If you liked this post you might like: Why do you wear makeup?

No comments

Post a Comment