Wednesday 23 November 2016

20 Things Before 20

Lately, I’ve seen lots of posts titled X Things to Do Before X Years Old, and I thought that would be a pretty cool post to do. I’m currently 17 and have been so for little over a month. I have roughly 3 years until I’m 20 (that sounds so adult it’s scary), so I think I can get some stuff done by then.


1. Finish writing my novel (I've nearly finished the first draft now, so this won’t take long).
2. Get a literary agent.
3. Visit Chatsworth House.
4. Explore Paris.
5. Visit the Houses of Parliament.
6. Visit Amsterdam.
7. Achieve my target A Level grades.
8. Visit at least 3 historical palaces/houses. E.g. finish going around Hampton Court Palace, Kensington Palace, etc.
9. Pass my driving test.
10. Go back to Nice.
11. See a Shakespeare play performed at the Globe.
12. Go to Hay-on-Wye
13. Go to a Disneyland.
14. Visit Stockholm.
15. Go to a festival.
16. See Harry Potter and the Cursed Child on stage.
17. See McFly live.
18. Go to a blogger event.
19. Visit Kew Gardens and find my great great aunt's memorial bench.
20. Buy my own car.

I hope you enjoyed this post! I do realise that most of this list consists of travelling, but ah well! We can tell what I want to do…




If you liked this post you might like: 5 Things on My Bucket List

No comments

Post a Comment