Wednesday 7 September 2016

Life Update // Starting College

Hey everyone!

As you may have gathered from some of my posts this year, I’m about to start a new chapter in my life: college (not university for any Americans reading. I think it’s the age equivalent of the last 2 years of high school - correct me if I’m wrong, I’m really not sure!). Having finished my GCSEs at the end of last June, therefore completing my secondary education, I’ve had a very long summer, which has been so lovely. 


This summer I’ve explored new places and returned to old ones; I’ve had fits of laughter with friends and cried at books; I’ve been on tours of places I’d only ever seen on TV or read about in history books and I’ve had days where I wore my pyjamas and watched FRIENDS for hours on end. 

It’s been great. However, it could never last forever. This time next week I’ll be in college, beginning my A Levels (which I’m really excited/scared for. Maybe leaning a bit more towards excited!). I’m doing 4 subjects I love (English Language and Literature, Classical Civilisation, History and Government & Politics for anyone interested) and am fascinated by and I can’t wait to learn more in regards to them. 

As my A Levels will probably require more of my time than my GCSEs did, I’m going to be going back to the blogging schedule I used in Year 11. i.e I’ll try to stick to my current schedule of Monday, Wednesday, Friday (and Sunday on  Through Our Eyes) but may miss out a post here and there.

I may have some posts inspired by my experiences in college, who knows. You’ll just have to look out for those at a later date!





If you liked this post you might like: Through Our Eyes: A New Blog

No comments

Post a Comment