Wednesday 6 July 2016

4 Books on my Summer Reading List

One of my goals for this summer is to really catch up on all the books I've bought but haven't been able to read yet. Here are 4 of the books that are on the top of my TBR pile!


1. The Marble Collector by Cecelia Ahern


I love Cecelia Ahern's writing and of course I had to pick up a copy of one of her newest releases! I can't wait to get stuck into this!


2. Nicholas + Alexandra by Robert K. Massie

A few months ago, I had a bit of an obsession with Russian history, particularly revolving around the Tsars. I picked this book up around the same to add to all the documentaries I was watching and Internet articles I was reading. I'm so excited to read this as the story of the last Tsars fascinates me.


3. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn


I've heard so much about this book - both good and bad reviews, although mostly good - and I've been meaning to see what all the fuss is about for ages!



4. The Time of my Life by Cecelia Ahern


Yes, another Cecelia Ahern book. This an older one of hers and I tend to find that her newer novels are a bit more imaginative and I really love the concept that I know this has!



What's on your Summer TBR list? If you've got any recommendations I'd love to hear them!




If you liked this post you might like: 5 Books that Changed my Life



No comments

Post a Comment