Monday 4 July 2016

A-Z Cities to Travel To

I saw Tamsyn-Elizabeth of Peaches and Bear do a post like this and thought it was a great idea! Basically a bucket list for travelling right? A good chance for me to get some of the places I want to go to down in one place, which I can use a sort of checklist.

Credit

A - Amsterdam, Netherlands
B - Berlin, Germany
C - Cape Town, South Africa
D - Delhi, India
E - Edinburgh, UK
F - Fez, Morocco 
G - Geneva, Switzerland
H - Honolulu, USA
I - Istanbul, Turkey
J - Juazeiro, Brazil
K - Kecskemét, Hungary
L - LA, USA
M -Moscow, Russia
N - New York, USA
O - Oslo, Norway
P - Paris, France
Q - Querétaro, Mexico
R - Rome, Italy
S - St. Petersberg, Russia
T - Tokyo, Japan
U - Umeå, Sweden
V - Vienna, Austria
W - Willemstad, Curaçao
X - Xi’an, China
Y - Yaoundé, Cameroon
Z - Zürich, Switzerland 


Have you gone to any of these places - if so, what did you think of them? I really recommend making a list like this, it’s interesting finding places with first letters that are a bit more unusual!




If you liked this post you might like: 5 Days in Nice



No comments

Post a Comment