Wednesday 29 June 2016

June 2016 | Monthly Wrap Up

June has been great. Honestly, it’s been one of the best months of the year.

Favourite part?


On the 3rd I met Giovanna Fletcher at one of her book signing events. I seriously fangirled and still find it surreal that I actually met her. She was ridiculously nice to me and even said she would read my blog! I don’t know whether or not she’s read it or not, but I’m still buzzing.



As this month has gone on I gradually finished more and more subjects, I’ve had increasing amounts of spare time, which has been great. I’ve felt myself relax a lot more and I’ve had some great times with my friends.

Then there was prom. My last post showed some of the pictures I had taken. The night was better than I had expected it to be and I felt so pretty in my dress!


Best read?


I finally finished Moranthology this month guys!!! I’ve been reading it steadily for months article by article, and I fell in love with Caitlin Moran’s writing more and more each time. I just love her a lot. I also read Gi Fletcher’s Always with Love, which is the sequel to hr debut novel, Billy and Me. It was very romantic and a great easy read during the exam period. 

Favourite tunes?


To be honest, I haven’t really been listening to anything in particular this month. It’s just been various things on YouTube and probably some McFly here and there.

What did I learn?


That I really rely on structure in my days in order to be productive! I’m definitely a creature of habit.

What’s happening next month?


July. Well, hopefully I’ll be seeing some of my friends from Wales for a bit, which will be great as I haven’t seen some of them in nearly a year! I’ll also be going to London for a few days with my nan which I can’t wait for! I love London but haven’t explored it much, so hopefully it’ll be a greta opportunity for some more exploration. We’re going to see Romeo & Juliet as well, which I know will be amazing!



What’s been on my mind?


SUMMER!! I’ve been focussing on the summer ahead of me that I knew was just behind the exams that lay in my way, which gave me some motivation to be productive. I’ve also been thinking a lot about my blog and plans for the rest of the year. Hopefully you guys will like the posts I have planned!

Favourite blogger/vlogger?


Nicole at Thrifty Vintage Fashion has been great this month, I think. I don’t know, this is one I always find hard as I usually end up read/watching loads of different people then commenting on whoever I’ve majorly binge read/watched, but that’s not really happened this month.

Favourite post?


Agent Carter! Come on. I ranted about one of my favourite hows bing cancelled, it was a great relief for me to write! I also posted two poems that I’m really proud of: I Believe and Let It Rain, I hope you guys liked them - I’ve got loads more poems that are, so far, unpublished.


Biggest inspiration?


I’ve really seen loads of bloggers being very supportive of one another this month, and it’s great to see and be a part of the community.

Any other favourites?



F.R.I.E.N.D.S!! I have been obsessed and have watched about 4 series so far in just a few weeks and I have to say that I really love it!

Credit




If you liked this post you might like: May 2016 | Monthly Wrap Up



No comments

Post a Comment