Wednesday 4 May 2016

The Disney Tag

As you are probably aware, I am a huge Disney fan. So when I saw this tag hanging around the Internet, I needed to take part. Hope you enjoy!

1. Favourite Disney Film?

No! How can you start with that?! In my mind they’re all brilliant and my favourite changes all the time! Let’s just list a load: Cinderella, Robin Hood, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, Inside Out, The Lion King (I don’t know which one I cry more at out of those last two), Star Wars, Pirates of the Caribbean… You see how I could go on forever?

2. Favourite Disney Character?


How d’you expect me to pick when there are so many?! This is almost as bad as that last question! I genuinely can’t pick any one character - this is going well so far, isn’t it?

3. Favourite Disney Princess?


Either Belle or Aurora, but I think Belle. I relate to her a lot being really bookish and loving stories so much. And plus I love the way she stands up to Gaston.

4. Favourite Disney Side-kick?


Mushu - he’s hilarious and I would love to have him narrating my life!

5. Favourite Disney Song?


So This is Love, without a doubt. It’s just so beautiful and makes me feel all mushy and romantic. I Won’t Say I’m In Love comes in at a close second!



6. Which Disney character would be your best friend?


Minnie Mouse! She’ll always be my no.1 gal.


Credit


7. Who would be your Disney pet?


Pascal! He could sit on my shoulder and give me high fives and make faces at people and generally be hilarious. Also can I have Jack and Gus-Gus from Cinderella? They’re pretty fab.

8. Have you ever been to Disneyland?


Yes! I’ve been to DisneyLand Paris twice when I was a lot younger (before my brother was born and a few years after he was born), so I can’t really remember it much now but I know it was amazing! Whenever I think about it I get really happy, even though I can’t remember lots of details of it. I need to go again so badly - I think I've cried before when I'd been thinking about it too much. Oops.

9. Who is your Disney Alter Ego?


Mulan - I mean come on! She’s really badass, I’ll always want to badass. But then let's be honest, I am probably more like Anna who is just generally more clumsy and socially awkward.

10. Who is your favourite Disney villain?


Hades. The amount of sass is unreal.


11. Do you collect anything Disney wise?


I’ve got 8 Tsum Tsums at the moment and plan to get a load more! They’re ridiculously cute I can’t see what’s not to love about them.

12. What Disney film would you star in if you could?


The next Star Wars? That one seems kind of obvious. 

13. How old were you when you watched your first Disney film?


Oh I don’t even know. I must’ve been tiny! Like 2, if not younger.

14. What do you love about Disney?


I don't really think there's one thing I can pinpoint to be honest. Loads of them have really poignant messages and are always really feel good film and can lift my mood practically as soon as I put one on.

15. Who is your favourite Disney couple?


Um… Minnie and Mickey? They’re the ultimate Disney couple. I think that Aladdin and Jasmine and Giselle and Robert are up there as well.


Now it's over to you guys! Feel free to take part in this tag if you're a Disney lover - the only person I'm forcing to do this tagging is Katie (Katieswaytohappy), have fun with the first two questions!




If you liked this post you might like: 5 of my favourite Disney Soundtracks


No comments

Post a Comment