Wednesday 23 March 2016

A Love Letter | A Poem

I used to write you letters
and throw them on the floor.
You never read my letters
They stayed behind my door.
I’d like to think 
you liked them
and read them over again.
But something in me
tells me
you’d have ripped up
all of them.
I don’t think you’d 
have liked them.
You weren’t a fan of
such displays -
Of poems and plays
and heartache -
a heart was just something 
you could break.




------------------

Hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed this poem! If you like my writing you can enter my giveaway for the chance to read the first 2 chapters of my novel-in-progress and one other piece of writing that has never been seen before.

Have a nice day

Jemima x


Follow


If you liked this post you might like: My Nocturnal Paradise | A Poem


2 comments:

  1. Hello, I am Prithvika malhotra thank you for this informative post. That is a great job. Wish you more success.Thank you so much and for you all the best. Takes Down
    https://thiscruelwar.tech

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that Post and got it fine and informative. sorry paragraphs for her

    ReplyDelete