Monday 28 March 2016

I need a pensive | Life Update

Do you ever get that feeling that your brain is too full? Yeah, me too. I’ve got so much stuff crammed in at the moment and I feel like I can hardly breathe. I have half the French language, plays and novels, biology facts, physics facts, chemical equations, features of music set works, timelines of the American West, the whole history of medicine and maths problems in there, lined up next to unwritten poems, novels, short stories, blog posts and the want to do more with my life than  just study and study until there’s nothing left to study. (Well, not gonna lie, learning things until there’s nothing left to learn actually sounds quite appealing, but that’s not the point).

My life looks a lot like this at the moment: 



And I am honestly knackered from everything pressing down on me from every angle. And my well-being and mental health has to come first - which means that some sacrifices have to be made.

I’m sorry that I’m not going to be posting as often as I would like to. I have my exams coming up in a matter of weeks and then I’m off - away from school and with an extra long holiday which means more time to dedicate to my blog!

But for the time being I must say I’m really sorry, but I can only really do 1-2 posts a week now, which will be posted on one of the days I normally post on.

Hope you’re all having a great time right now!

Jemima x


Follow


If you liked this post you might like: Thoughts from 00:32, 1 January 2016


No comments

Post a Comment