Friday 26 February 2016

5 Make-up Bag Staples

It’s no secret that I love make-up. I can’t ge enough of the stuff, particularly eyeliner. It’s fun and makes me feel happy and more confident - what could be better? So, I thought that I would share my 5 make-up essentials! (Shh, don’t tell anyone I’m not a beauty blogger!)


1. Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara


I’ve only had this mascara for about two months after my friend Katie recommended it to me, but as soon as I wore it for the first time it became my all time favourite mascara. It has a curved brush, which is really useful. I use the longer, more curved side for my upper lashes and then the smaller bristles for my lower lashes. It applies so easily and makes my lashes look great!


2. Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation.


I love this foundation. It genuinely makes me look more awake when I actually am. It’s quite thin, but can be layered really well, so that you can get a thicker coverage if you want. A great foundation that I’ve heard many bloggers and bloggers rave about, so you probably won’t be surprised by thoughts on it. Will definitely be repurchasing this once I have finished my bottle.

3. No. 7 Powder Blush


I have had this blush for years, which is why it looks so battered. I’ve used it a lot and love the colour. I just love this blush, it's so pretty!


4. Rimmel Kate Moss Lipsticks


You’ve all probably heard me talk about my love for these lipsticks. They just make me really happy. They don’t last tremendously well, but they’re really pigmented and come in a variety of shades. Seriously, the range is huge. Love them, love them, love them.


5. Bourjois Line Feutre Eyeliner



If you look at any picture of me, it’s likely that I’m wearing eyeliner. It’s my staple piece of makeup and I think it’s the area of makeup that I’m most skilled in. I’ve been through countless eyeliners. I used to use Rimmel Scandaleyes liner, but I wasn’t happy with it. It smudged and wore off quickly, dried out even more quickly and I always got it all over my hands when applying it! Not good, but it was my favourite out of all the ones I had tried. Then, I bought this one as another attempt at finding a better liner. And I loved it. It didn’t smudge or wear off (well, only slightly, and it’s hardly noticeable). This liner is blacker and has only just begun to run out/dry out after I’ve had it for over 2 months. An all round brilliant eyeliner that I will not let go of easily.


What are your makeup bag essentials? I'd love to know as I'm always looking for new products to try out!

----------------------

In other news: I now have Twitter! If you want to be more updated with my life and my blog then go give it a follow.








No comments

Post a Comment