Wednesday, 2 December 2015

#CreativesProject | 1

This year I have decided to take part in the #CreativesProject, started by Caitlin who blogs at alittledaydreamer. Her blog is great so please check it out if you haven’t already! I am taking part in the sections writing and photography.

I am a writer and have been ever since I can remember. In fact, I wrote my first “book” aged six. It was written in a small notebook that probably cost about 50p and I got my inspiration for the story from its front cover - 3 fairies with the title ‘Fairytale Friends’ written over their heads. I still write a lot today - and I mean A LOT. This blog is one place where I put my writing; I am also writing a novel and have loads of small bits of writing I will probably never publish. 

I started my blog in May 2015 and I absolutely love it. It keeps me writing even when I don’t feel like it and really keeps my creativity flowing, even if it eats into time I could have spent on schoolwork. Oh well. 

I hope that participating in the Creatives' Project this year will help improve my writing and to get more ideas down on paper (or screen!). 

I am also taking part in the photography section. Since I have started my blog I have taken more pictures to use in my posts - to make them look prettier. I want to improve my photography so that every picture on my blog looks great and fits in well with the topic of its related post. By taking part in the Creatives' Project I hope to do that.

Are you participating in the #CreativesProject? Tell me in the comments if you are and what topics you are doing.

Lots of love