Friday 25 December 2015

5 things I want to say to you this Christmas

1. Jingle bells...

Jingle bells, jingle all the way! Hey!

2. Doctor Who is on at 17:15.

The important things… At least, in the UK, i don’t know what time it’s playing in America or any other country in the world for that matter. It may only play in the UK. I’m sure you’ll know if it’s being broadcast where you are! (River Song’s back - yay!)

3. I hope that those of you who do not celebrate Christmas still have a good day.

This time of year is for spreading joy and kindness - celebrating Christmas or not shouldn’t intervene with that.

4. The tinsel overload will end at some point in January.

It’s inevitable every year.

5. I wish you all a very happy Christmas.

And I’ll write to you all again on Monday, the official Boxing Day.


No comments

Post a Comment