Monday 15 June 2015

Just A Quick One!

School is, at the moment, extremely busy. We have exams in a few weeks time and our World of Work week is tiring us out for the entirety of this week. Then with added homework, D of E and other activities, I am left with barely any time to do what I love best: reading and writing.

Really what I am saying is that I can't give you guys updates as often as I usually would. Don't panic! I will still be posting, however there may only be 1 or 2 posts a week rather than the normal 3. This is to just ensure that I am as unstressed as possible and that I have time for my hobbies, as well as revision, without getting too worried about putting a post up that night.

Because in the end, this blog is a bit of fun. It's a place for me to publish my work and for people to see it. But because it's just a bit of fun I don't want to be stressing about it instead doing something that has a higher priority.

So, once again: I will be posting - just not as often as normal - and my schedule will get back to normal (that'll just be once my exams are over and I am not such a busy bee as I am now!).

Thanks!!
Jemima x



No comments

Post a Comment